Check out the recipe I tweaked...
2 c. all-purpose flour plus more for slab
5 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into pieces
2/3 c. half-and-half
1/2 c. halved cranberries
bit of powdered sugar for topping
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash and dry cranberries. Cut them in half and measure 1/2 cup. Leave to the side.
3. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir.
4. Add butter and play with until mixture starts to resemble coarse crumbs.
5. Stir in half-and-half.
6. Fold in cranberries.
7. Dust slab with flour.
8. Knead dough 5-10 times.
9. Form into a flat 1-inch tall circle.
10. Cut into 8 wedges.
11. Place each wedge on a baking sheet a couple of inches apart.
12. Bake until golden brown, about 13-15 minutes.
13. Let cool. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.
I am sincerely sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I've truly had to deal with a lot lately. Even though some of all that will not settle down until the end of the month, I will still try to catch up and get into the habit of blogging regularly. I do love blogging and being a part of this community.