This is what I plan to do during this lovely season...
I have celebrated with my family, now I have several outings to look forward to with friends.
3. Arrange fresh flowers in a vase at home
4. Admire azaleas
When my favorite flower blooms, it is really spring in Maryland.
5. Wine and dine on my balcony
6. Visit this particular bakery
I did thoroughly enjoy my chocolate birthday cake with a pink Eiffel Tower drawn on it that my mom ordered, but I want to visit the bakery in person. I live in a suburban town where bakeries exist inside of grocery stores. Lover of sweets that I am, I appreciate a little independently-owned bakery. It's not bikini season yet...
7. Give my favorite coffee shop a photo of me in France holding their card for their travel wall
My friend took a couple of me with the card in front of Notre Dame. I am patiently waiting for her to send her photos to me.
8. Walk on the bike trail near my childhood home in the sunshine
9. Purchase a Roman or Grecian-style urn for my balcony as planter or beverage/ice/misc. holder
I have my eye on this small affordable one at Home Depot. I just need a car or a ride over there to pick it up. I loved that I saw much bigger ones in a similar style all over Paris, including lining the Tuileries Garden. The one in my budget will be a petit one, but I think it'll still be fantastic.
What's on your list? Here's to an amazing spring!