1. OPI Nail Lacquer is the only nail polish I wear because I find that it lasts awhile and I love the color names. I always have my toenails painted. I usually find it available for $8.50. My current favorite shade is a shimmery deep pink called "California Raspberry."
OPI Nail Lacquer in California Raspberry, Amazon.com, $8, amazon.com.
2. Study abroad changes lives! This account is entertaining ...and helpful in living a chic life. I often have her words in my head. I adore her self-published version of this book and can't wait to own this soon-to-be released one! I highly recommend it! Its author is also the blogger behind the Daily Connoisseur.
"Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris" by Jennifer L. Scott, $13.13, amazon.com.
3. I plan to purchase this and then paint it with chalkboard paint, so I can use it as a labeled cheese platter for entertaining.
Cooks White Treat Tray, JCPenney, $10, jcpenney.com.
4. I love this three-quarter length sleeve top! With its v-neck and empire seam, I find it flattering. I own it in "Ruby Hill" and "Fresh White." It features two layers of fabric at the chest, which make it seem like it should be more expensive! I wear a camisole underneath for coverage.
Merona Womens Double Layer Cross Over Top in Ruby Hill, Target, $14, target.com.
5. I have this little vase of white "pearl" dots on top of a stack of coffee table books at the moment. I love it.
Kiki Vase, Crate & Barrel, $12.95, crateandbarrel.com
6. This mask makes my hair really soft. I use it once a week. They seem to slightly alter its look each time I purchase it, so look for this cube form on the store shelf.
Pantene 2-Minute Deep Conditioner: Intensive Restoration Treatment, $5.99, pgestore.com.
7. I love a scarf as an accessory. My "go to" one is a deep red one with a subtle dot pattern from Target. This one from the same store is similar...
Merona Red NEW Solid Pashmina, Target, $14.99, target.com.
8. Diamond stud earrings are such a classic. I wear an inexpensive pair often. You can easily find them in stores.
Rachel Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings, Nordstrom, $10, nordstrom.com.
9. My favorite makeup item is mascara. I love how it accentuates my long lashes and wear it everyday. I prefer the waterproof formula now because it stays off the area under my eyes longer. You can usually pick it up for under five bucks.
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black, Drugstore.com, $5.19, drugstore.com.
10. I thought these were cute for work, to add a bit of charm to my black pants and ballet flats for the fall. I recently purchased two pairs since they were buy one, get one 50% off at the time.
Sheer Dot Knee Highs, Ann Taylor, $8, anntaylor.com.